Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 88: Strength-Power


Strength: 1. The state, property, or quality of being strong. 2. The power to resist strain or stress; durability.3. The ability to maintain a moral or intellectual position firmly. 4Capacity or potential for effective action 5. A source of power or force.

Power1. The ability or capacity to perform or act effectively; 2. A specific capacity, faculty, or aptitude; 3. Strength or force exerted or capable of being exerted; might. 4. The ability or official capacity to exercise control; authority. 5. A person, group, or nation having great influence; 6. Forcefulness; effectiveness


As I head home from my 10 day lake vacation, I go ready to tackle a few things, both personal and professional.  I hope that I can proceed with a wise strength and power to act effectively.  I have set some important goals, and will need the strength of my will -- my decision -- to succeed.  Onward. 

No comments: