Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 93: Playful


Playful: 1. Full of fun and high spirits; frolicsome or sportive; 2. Humorous; jesting.


Today, I woke feeling tired and sore from my workout yesterday, but also feeling "light" in my mood.  Although I have to begin my day with a couple of hours of going to work, the rest of my day will be spent playing.  I might take myself for a walk around one of the city lakes or going to shop for a new bicycle. I'm sure I'll spend a good chunk of time reading my new novel on the patio. I love the leisurely nature of summer. The choice to be playful is  a more ready choice for me in the summer.  This mandala looks playful to me.  It will be my reminder to keep a playful view each day.  I wonder how I can bring a more 'playful' plan to my school year?  Onward.

No comments: