Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 90: Wood


Wood:  a. The secondary xylem of trees and shrubs, lying beneath the bark and consisting largely of cellulose and lignin;  b. This tissue, often cut and dried especially for use as building material and fuel.


Last night, I dreamed I was drilling a hole in a piece of wood, makng something - I don't know what

I looked up what this might mean in the world of dream interpretation and I like what I found. This interpretation seemingly confirms that I am working hard to creatively shape the course of my own life. I like, too, that there is a spiritual element to this dream/gesture as well.

Dream Interpretation/dreaming of wood: To dream that you are carving or shaping a piece of wood, indicates a power-giving act or creative gesture. You are molding or shaping the course of your own life. Alternatively, the wood may also symbolize spirituality and vital energy.

No comments: