Thursday, June 27, 2013

Giving Thanks, again.

First things first....

Today I will take my first trip to one of my favorite of the city lakes of this summer...

1.  So I am grateful for this perfect lake day. Very little wind. No clouds. Low humidity. A perfect day to float free on Lake Nokomis.

2.  Grateful for my funny little bathtub kayak that fits easily into my Honda CRV.

3.  Grateful having very few "chores" to do right now -- just a sea of open time.

4.  DOMA was struck down.  MN gay Marriage. Prop 8 put in its place.  Wow.

5.  My property tax paperwork came in the mail yesterday...reminding me of impending $$ in the fall!  (i forgot all about it!)

Off to the lake now.....but wait....watch this if you want to smile.

Bonus smile....

GOOD NEWS BROADCAST!



1 comment:

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

That's such a great photo! Makes me want to go kayaking again. So much good news this week re: DOMA. Happy your back is improving this week.

The video was great, Mary! It's often the simple things that make people the happiest. It was a good reminder. Thanks for posting it.