Saturday, June 29, 2013

I Could Dance All Day!

I am grateful today......why?

1.  Well, for starters, today is the day.....Move In Day is here.....I am starting a new life with my girl.  Time to share my house again.  Yes!  The house of Joy!

2.  I am grateful that I saw this post today on facebook...Thanks, Pam!
This video made me laugh and cry - you have to watch it! --



3.  After a few weeks of summer vacation solitude and re-grouping, I have had a chance to reconnect with several friends this week...leisurely conversations on the patio, phone, porch.....more to come this week!  Feel lucky to be connected to such good people.

4.  My fruit bowl was FANTASTIC today -- (simple pleasures, every day!)

5.  Although I haven't been to Gay Pride since 1999, I am grateful to being living a life outloud, proud, everyday....myself.


In honor of gay pride weekend.....a Bonus smile...

1 comment:

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

What a inspirational young man. I couldn't even imagine having half - an EIGHTH - of the confidence and poise he has. It's clear has has - and will - make a difference in the world.

Hope moving-in day went well. :)