Friday, July 5, 2013

Being Happy With What Is & With What I Have

Moving slowly this morning, and getting ready for the day.

Feeling grateful...


















1. That I will see my best friend Rick in a few minutes, as he stops at my house to get a key, and then, makes his way up north to our lake house heaven.


2.  That I have such a clarity in my "to do" list!  (so much I need/want to do before returning to work August 19th) -- now, just to get myself to DO IT!

3.  That I get to go to my favorite movie movie theater today (the Uptown!) with Kathleen to see 20 Feet from Stardom...best seats EVER and I think the movie will be good too!

4.  That it is the weekend later today, and I will get to have a leisurely time with my girl, who has been working like a dog!

5.  That my back seems to be continually improving....and for noticing that I am staying focussed (trying) on what doesn't hurt, instead of what does!  (the image at the beginning of the blog is what I am trying to remember today, and the image at the end of this blog is what I wish for)

It's all good!

Bonus smile...

I just love the idea of being physically care-free to run and jump into the lake!





No comments: