Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Gratitude Times Two

There is So Much to be grateful for....


I missed yesterday's post for a great reason!
So here's what's up!

I am grateful for...

1.  The sale and moving process all going so well, without a hitch. It was a busy day getting Kathleen's home sale closed and settling into Jefferson Avenue!

2.  A GORGEOUS stretch of Minnesota summer weather.   YES!

3.  The chance to sleep in later that a usual work-day morning (when my back is sore and my sleep routine continues to be out of whack and I don't sleep well in the night!) - Tony Robbins would ask, "what's great about this problem?" - such a good question, a way to stop thinking about the problem, and focus on the positive outcomes and solutions.

4.  A developing opportunity to volunteer soon....more to come on this!

5.  Two upcoming opportunities to publish some writing about my work with writing circles.  (The drafts are on my desk, but hopefully they will be complete and sent on their way by August 1st!)

Bonus smile...

No comments: