Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 65: Bright

Bright: 1. a. Emitting or reflecting light readily or in large amounts; shining. b. Comparatively high on the scale of brightness. c. Full of light or illumination2. Characterizing a dyestuff that produces a highly saturated color; brilliant.

3. Glorious; splendid;  4. Full of promise and hope; auspicious;  5. Happy; cheerful;  6. Animatedly clever; intelligent; 7. High and clear. 

So today, it has been a rainy, gloomy day here in St. Paul, but my mood lifted as I created this mandala -- I chose brlght colors.  It is so nice to be back to my mandala-making process and it does feel full of promise, hope.  

I enjoyed a fantastic show at Steppingstone Theater today, "Legacy: A Tribute to Michael Jackson" -- AMAZING!  and Bright, and uplifting.  I got to see a former student perform.  Tonight, I'll attend Women's Drumheart 20th anniversary drum show.  I'm hoping to see an old friend.  In both cases, the intersection of my life with these 2 people is glorious and splendid.  A bright feeling, for sure.  

No comments: