Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 72: Complete

Complete:  1. Having all necessary parts, components, or steps; entire; 2Having come to an end; concluded. 3. Absolute; total4. To bring to an end:  5. To make whole, with all necessary elements or parts: 


This post is a few days pre-mature, as when I was making this mandala, actually, I was thinking about this coming Monday -- my official last day of the school year. "Absolute. Complete. To bring to an end. To make whole. Thorough".  Monday, these definitions will ring true.  There are some endings that are particularly poignant. This year is one of those years.  I am more than ready for this year to end.  I am more than excited.  So much will feel complete.  There is so much to look forward to our next year.  For this future, too, I am ready.  It is time to make whole, again.  A summer rest, and Onward. 

No comments: