Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 86: Water

Water: 1. A body of water such as a sea, lake, river, or stream. 2. A clear, colorless, odorless, and tasteless liquid, H2O, essential for most plant and animal life

Water Dream InterpreationWater is a symbol of energy, cleansing, emotional stirrings. The condition of the water tells whether your emotional state is positive or negative. Dreaming of clear water foretells good luck at work and in your private life.

After a great day out on the water of Middle Cullen Lake, and after more than a week of thinking, journaling, reading and sitting with some emotional and spiritual questions, I am not surprised I had a dream last night about water. A funny dream, where I was reaching into my refrigerator in the lowest crisper drawer to reach for chocolate, which was floating in clear water. I was gathering up all of the pieces of dark chocolate with almond (mmmm good), and i was getting ready to take them with me to a work meeting.  I have known that water dreams are about our emotions.  I like the interpretation of dreaming about clear water -- that it is a foreshadowing of good luck in work and in my personal life.  I believe it is worth it to do the emotional/spiritual work to clear each season, allowing us to move forward to the next.  Onward.  (and out to the kayaks!)  


*  by the way, dream interpretation about chocolate is as follows:  Any dream that features chocolate in it is a simple omen that presages, not luxury, or impeccable taste, as one might expect, but, rather, Good health and contentment, coupled with a pampered lifestyle.

No comments: