Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 34: Fresh

Fresh:  1. New to one's experience; not encountered before. 2. Novel; different;  3. Recently made, produced;  4. Not yet used or soiled; clean; 5Free from impurity, pollution; pure;  6Additional; new;  7Bright and clear; not dull or faded;  8Having the glowing, unspoiled appearance of youth;  9Untried; inexperienced;  10. Having just arrived; 11. Revived, reinvigorated.


I can tell I am reaching for the mandala-making process as a way to move forward, push through, to a new beginning...a fresh start.  These colors are definitely a reflection of "fresh" to me --  Bright, lit up, a delicious slice of citrus at the beginning of my day.  


Tomorrow, I will post a picture of the new and fresh approach to the mandala process into which I have just stepped -- using black paper, and white colored pencil and pastels -- I'm excited for a fresh view.  In these last 30+ days, I have only used white paper.  As of last night, I have stepped fresh into a new mandala game -  using white pencil on black paper --  Fun. Fresh. Pure.  Free from any preconceived notions.  Novel.  New to my experience.  The time is right, for sure. Revived.  Reinvigorated. Fresh. 

No comments: