Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 58: Healing

Healing:  1.  the natural process by which the body repairs itself  2. curative: tending to cure or restore to health.


Usually, I find myself in this mandala-making process thinking about healing my heart, my emotions, my emotional world, or the hurts collected along the way in life.


But today, I am recovering from laparoscopic surgery, and it is my body that is on my mind.  My body is trying to heal itself.  Moving about, trying to roll over in bed, or get up out of a chair is challenging,  Ouch!


Here is a sweet mandala with some healing colors and a gentle pattern.  To me, it looks like a person in the center, surrounded by the energy of many moons holding space and the healing energy for me.    


I'm grateful to have some leisurely weekend time to rest, and grateful for receiving the sweet care of my partner.  





No comments: