Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 38: Interesting

Interesting: 1. Holding the attention; absorbing.


I spent the day again at St. Kate's at a great workshop and luncheon, with a focus on supervision in social work and social work education.  Very interesting to me.  I do enjoy being able to think about my work in this more "academic and theoretical" manner.  I appreciated each of the speakers, and I just love being on campus, a place that definitely feels like home to me.  It is a safe and compelling place for me to learn.  So much history for me there....and a solid place where I feel a significant sense of belonging.


The shapes I used within this mandala remind me of eyes, focussed and looking and taking in a lot of information.  That's what I did today -- and I appreciate having the chance to take in the information and be offered a new lens through which I can consider and understand my work.  Very Interesting. 

No comments: