Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 15: Imagine

Imagine: 1. To form a mental picture or image of something; 2. To think; conjecture; 3. To have a notion of or about something


I am forming a mental picture of summer....it's all I can think about.  Imagine!  Summer has already begun here in St. Paul.  Since March 27th, it has been generally 50 - 70 degrees already every day!  


I am imagining how my days will unfold when school lets out.  Breakfast on the patio.  The morning paper.  A mandala a day project, completed outside daily on my patio.  (My patio is my haven, my little slice of heaven).  The 3 big dogs will be lounging, from shady spots to sunny spots and back again.  I am imagining where the potted flower pots will be, and what will be in them (my version of gardening).  I'm imagining hearing the loud neighborhood cardinal, sing his song. 


I'm imagining my exercise freedom, working out with my trainer, Tim;  Yoga as daily as possible; walks with the dogs; lifting weights and riding my bike.  I'm imagining good and healthy food, that somehow, is easier in the summer to consume.


I'm imagining summer fun, up at the lake, for 10 days in June, for some days in July, and for a week in August.  I'm imagining the new red sit-up-on orange kayak that I'm going to buy for up north.  I'm imagining our trip to Bimini in the Bahamas, swimming with the dolphins!  Summer.  I'm imagining.  

No comments: