Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 29: Labyrinth

Labyrinth: 1. An intricate structure of interconnecting passages through which it is difficult to find one's way; a maze. 2. Something highly intricate or convoluted in character, composition, or construction.


I love this mandala....(again, tonight due to a long day, and other tasks that needed my attention, I didn't actually create a new mandala today).  I'm using a mandala that I did on another day in the last month, but amazing, how perfect this choice is for me again.  


I'm walking a labryinth right now at work, trying to find my way.  It requires what feels like intricate steps, sometimes convoluted, and it feels difficult to find my way.  I'm ending many things, and yet, at the same time, I already have to be planning for next year.  The collision of these two realities is a challenge - how to stay present in this moment, while being as prepared as possible for the future. As I look more closely at this mandala, it makes me chuckle. There is no way in, and there is no way out.  Hmmmmm.   Ironic. I guess I'll just keep walking, and trust the path.   



No comments: