Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 5: Bold & Blend

Bold: 1. Fearless, daring, courageous  2. Clear and distinct to the eye  
Blend:  1. To mix smoothly together  2. To mix in order to obtain a particular quality

As this mandala emerged, work came to mind.  Then, the notions and words of Bold and Blend came.  Even as I find my way in six years at The Lab, from a place of vision, to places on the journey of creation, evolution, re-creation, allowing the program to grow into itself, even beyond my wildest dreams, there are days and stretches of time where I hesitate, and fear takes over.

I love this mandalas reminder to me to remain clear, to let the program's fundamental vision and mission to remain distinct to the eye.  This boldly colored mandala is my encouragement to continue on this path with courage and my daring spirit - daring to hold my vision out front and trust myself enough to lead.
As I wind up this year at The Lab at Homecroft, I will carry this mandala in my mind's eye and walk boldly forward.

No comments: